Help Manchester ADP grow.
Manchester ADP is a registered 'Not for Profit' (Company registration number: 10941114)
We plough all donations we receive back into supporting writers and creatives.
How do donations benefit Manchester ADP?
The donations have been absolutely integral to the growth of ADP.
So far the donations have enabled us to:
- Stage scripts we would have otherwise been unable to (pay for transport for performers with a disability or special requirements).
- Design and print flyers promoting ADP
- Provide expenses to all actors at one of our Special Events
- Built a Bespoke website (coming soon) which will reduce the admin time of our volunteers. This will allow our core team to have time to apply for funding from the Arts Council and beyond.
What are the plans for further donations?
- Launch full productions - one or two of your favourite plays each year.
- Create a marketing pack to send to local businesses to generate new business sponsors.
- Sustain our existing projects. Continue to offer free script reports to all writing submissions, to run regular script in hand nights (Scripts Aloud) and produce audio dramas (ADP Audio)
- Ultimately the goal eventually is to be able to pay all our volunteers, actors, writers, directors and creatives.
Please help us reach our goals! If you are kind enough to donate, we will shout from the rooftops about your support (whether your an individual or business) or, of course, if you would like to remain anonymous, that will be respected.